The Pro Cathedral of St John the Apostle and Evangelist was another church we stopped to tour.
A High Cross stands outside
the beautiful altar. This church served the families moving to the first suburb of the original village/city of St. Louis, founded in 1847. The Archbishop's chair is on the right which designates this church as the Archbishop's Catherdral
we also stopped to shop for Irish goods.