Saturday, April 23, 2011

tornados

my daughter didn't go to the basement when the warning sirens
went off, she went out to take picture
we in St Louis and the suburbs had a wild Good Friday night!
Tornado came thru town to visit. My family is all ok but the city my kids grew up in was severely damages; we had a ef4 tornado, (the scale is from 1-5, being the worse)
homes blew down to foundation,
looks like a bomb went off. Our airport, Lambert International,
suffered great damage, but no one in this horrible storm was killed, some injuries. God was watching over us!
I was in the basement for awhile with my storm kit:
portable radio, cell phone, flashlight, camera,
and this time my e reader, just in case i had to spend sometime in the basement.
my backyard is a lake, patio chair floating down the yard
to my neighbors and the rain keeps falling.
Thinking of building an ark! Oh my gosh big bolt of lightening and thunder!!!!

No comments: